Monday, March 20, 2006

A windy hello from La Rochelle...

Hi guys! It's been such a long time...

After I left Bristol July last year, I spent a couple of days (actually a week) in London with some of my friends who are studying in London. I got back to France just a day before the terrorist attack in London...

Now I'm in La Rochelle doing some stuff on Building Energy Management. It's still a bit general for the moment but I'll be specializing in Renewable Energy next year (if all goes well...) The university was in quite of a hectic situation the past few week because of student demonstration against French Prime Minister De Villepin after the law for a new work contract was voted. (If you follow any French politics)

Anyway, we missed a lot of lectures because the university was blocked (or rather barricaded) by some students!

Things are calming down a bit here in La Rochelle but I don't think the situation will change much in Paris.

I'll be on another practical training this April so might not have much time to post.

A plus!

No comments: