Sunday, October 01, 2006

October in Montana, USA

My friend Tony's front yard on Salmon Lake, MontanaHello everyone! Hopefully we get more people posting again soon. But for now a quick update from Montana and some more photos (see my previous post for instructions on how to put in photos).

As some of you know, I just spent a fabulous month (most of August) in Spain with Ana (photos here). Now I'm back in Montana and super super busy. I'm taking a full course-load in Philosophy for a Masters degree and I'm also teaching Buddhism at the University of Montana.
Main Hall at The University of Montana-Missoula
This is probably the most beautiful time of the year in Montana, as the deciduous trees turn from green to yellow, orange, and red and the leaves fall to the ground, creating a yellow-orange carpet with bits of green grass poking through. The skies too are incredibly beautiful, with purple evenings and vivid red and pink sunsets. This is the time of year when I'm most happy to be in Montana.

Soon, though, it will get very very cold and I'll wish I were in England or Spain! Then I'll try to do some travels for school and work, including Hawaii in January (again) hopefully. Then in February I'll go to Ohio (not too interesting). But finally, in March I plan on coming back to BRISTOL!!!!! for a postgraduate conference and to visit schools in Liverpool and London to hopefully do my Ph.D. there.
a deer eating grass on campus at UM
So all of you still at Hodgkin House or elsewhere in Bristol, I'll want to see you! I hope to spend a whole week in Bristol, so I'll have lots of time to visit and catch up. the view from the top of Illinois Peak, near the Idaho boarder

Well that's all for me for now. I'm super busy with all of my classes and teaching. And I miss you all, and miss being so close to the world (Montana is a long ways from EVERYTHING!) so do come visit me if you can! It's far away, but it is beautiful here.

Bestest of wishes to you all! - Justin Whitaker

1 comment:

AIB FUNDING. said...

HOW I GOT CURED OF HERPES VIRUS.

Hello everyone out there, i am here to give my testimony about a herbalist called Dr Imoloa. i was infected with herpes simplex virus 2 in  2013, i went to many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, so i was thinking on how  i can get a solution out so that my body can be okay. one day i was in the pool side browsing and thinking of where i can get a solution. i go through many website were i saw so many testimonies about dr imoloa on how he cured them. i did not believe but i decided to give him a try, i contacted him and he prepared the herpes for me which i received through DHL courier service. i took it for two weeks after then he instructed me to go for check up, after the test i was confirmed herpes negative. am so free and happy. so, if you have problem or you are infected with any disease kindly contact him on email                      drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com. or  / whatssapp --+2347081986098.
This testimony serve as an expression of my gratitude. he also have
 herbal cure for, FEVER, BODY PAIN, DIARRHOEA, MOUTH ULCER, MOUTH CANCER FATIGUE, MUSCLE ACHES, LUPUS, SKIN CANCER, PENILE CANCER,  BREAST CANCER, PANCREATIC CANCER, CHRONIC KIDNEY DISEASE, VAGINAL CANCER, CERVICAL CANCER, DISEASE, JOINT PAIN, POLIO DISEASE,  PARKINSON'S DISEASE, ALZHEIMER'S DISEASE, BULIMIA DISEASE,   INFLAMMATORY JOINT DISEASE CYSTIC FIBROSIS,  SCHIZOPHRENIA, CORNEAL ULCER, EPILEPSY, FETAL ALCOHOL  SPECTRUM, LICHEN PLANUS, COLD SORE, SHINGLES, CANCER, HEPATITIS A, B.  DIABETES 1/2, HIV/AIDS, CHRONIC RESPIRATORY DISEASE,  CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASE,  NEOPLASMS, MENTAL AND BEHAVIOURAL DISORDER, CHLAMYDIA, ZIKA VIRUS, EMPHYSEMA, TUBERCULOSIS LOW SPERM COUNT, ENZYMA, DRY COUGH, ARTHRITIS, LEUKAEMIA, LYME DISEASE, ASTHMA, IMPOTENCE, BARENESS/INFERTILITY, WEAK ERECTION, PENIS ENLARGEMENT. AND SO ON.